Sunday, November 18, 2012

Homemade Exfoliant

Like Most women I love to have my skin feel soft and smooth,
but I hate paying high prices for store bought exfoliants, with chemicals and scents. 
What can a girl do? Easy! Check your cupboard for 3
  simple ingredients: Brown sugar, Raw Oatmeal, and Olive Oil.
 
1/2 C ground oatmeal
1/4 C packed brown sugar
1/2 C olive oil

 
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Mix with a spatula until well blended and store in a sealed jar. Repurposed baby food jars work great! You can add a few drops of vanilla for a natural scent if you want!
 Scrub scrub scrub away!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments to my blogs, not only because it proves that people are reading and thinking about what I write, but also because they provide much needed inspiration. So please leave me a comment!