Sunday, March 2, 2014

Lost one of my best friends.

3/2/14 Baby Kitty Lost his fight for life. He suffered complications due to his fractured pelvis he developed at 6 weeks.
Toughest thing to do is say goodbye to someone you love so much. I know Baby was a Kitty but he was my fur baby and he needed me to care for him. We had to let our baby go early this morning around 1 am. He had some complications from a minor procedure and he never recovered back to himself. but he had an awesome life and a good quality of life running around this house and jumping, things we never thought he could do. Its hard because he was only a Kitten, barely 10 months. Nobody could care for him better. Nobody could love him more.
feeling heartbroken. .

1 comment:

  1. Sorry for the loss of your baby. He was very special.. made his way into the hearts of me and my girls. He had the best mommy! Because of you he had a wonderful 10 months of love. Xoxo. Shannon

    ReplyDelete

I love comments to my blogs, not only because it proves that people are reading and thinking about what I write, but also because they provide much needed inspiration. So please leave me a comment!